The intent of this program is to develop leaders to ensure a strong and adaptable Florida agriculture and natural resources industry for generations to come.
- Prepare leaders of integrity to assume greater responsibilities in their organizations, industries, and communities.
- Create strategic alliances to build strong economic, political and social networks.
- Analyze complex issues to create a comprehensive understanding of social, economic, and political systems to influence constructive change.
- Develop a better understanding of self and others—and the diverse communities in which we live and work.
The program abides by the following core values:
This program is designed for people working within agriculture and natural resources who have experienced leadership roles and aspire for greater leadership responsibilities in the private and/or public sectors at the community, state, national, or international levels. In this context, the selection process will generally concentrate on individuals who can demonstrate the willingness and capacity for long-term leadership. Each class is comprised of up to 30 individuals who have the following characteristics:
- 25+ years of age
- A resident of Florida for at least one year
- Make a substantial percentage of their income from occupations in Florida agriculture, natural resources, and/or related areas
- Are committed to providing effective leadership well into this century
penis büyütücü pompa