“WLIANR has given me the tools necessary to become a better leader within my organization and in Florida’s agriculture industry.”
“WLIANR is the most valuable continuing education program that I have participated in, including college.”
“The WLIANR program will make you a powerful ambassador for ag and natural resources, your community, your state, your country and your world; all is required is a complete and unwavering commitment.”
— Class IX quotes
- Carefully read about the program, seminars, and schedule, noting requirements for selection and the time and monetary requisites for participation if selected.
Applications are due for submission by Friday, May 27th, 2016. This application will require approximately 30-60 minutes to complete.
- To complete electronically–click here. Online applications may be saved and returned to on the same computer or mobile device. To save and return to an application, copy the link and paste it on a word document. This URL will allow you to return to the same application as long as you are on the same computer or mobile device.
- To complete by hand–please click: WLIANR Application Form (Print) print the application, complete, and mail to the following address with a postmark date of May 27th, 2016:
Wedgworth Leadership Institute
PO Box 112060
121 A Bryant Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611
3. Encourage your spouse or significant other to complete the last two pages of the application designated as “Optional Information: To be completed by applicant’s spouse/significant other.” It is, however, optional.
4. Include a recent photograph when submitting the application. If filling out the application online, please be sure to send one electronically or by mail to be included with your application materials.
5. Responsibility for submission of all forms required throughout the selection process rests with the candidate.
6. Applications and other forms that are incomplete will not be considered.
7. You will receive acknowledgment of your application from the Wedgworth Leadership Institute office.
8. All applicants meeting the selection criteria must attend one of three available regional orientation/screening sessions. Each spouse or significant other is highly encouraged to attend.
9. Each applicant will receive a status notice of his/her application after each phase of the selection process.
*Several individuals from throughout the state will be part of the overall selection team and provide evaluation during the various phases of the selection process.
**Notes, scores, and rankings will not be available to the applicant or made public either during or at the end of this process.
For questions or technical difficulties with the online application, email email@example.com or call (352)-273-2584 during regular business hours.
For more information or questions about the overall application and selection process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (352)-392-1038 during regular business hours.
You must be logged in to post a comment.