Tele-Town Hall to Discuss Florida Agriculture During Covid-19
Please join Florida Farm Bureau on Thursday, Apr. 2 for a Tele-Town Hall to discuss Florida agriculture during the COVID-19 pandemic with Florida Farm Bureau President John L. Hoblick and Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried.
The Conference call-in number is: 888-585-9008
Enter conference room number: 500-758-026 (followed by the # sign)
– Ensuring agriculture and all related industries are essential at the federal, state and local levels.
– Promoting the continued and efficient processing of H2A worker visas.
– Inter- and intra- state weight waivers for farm commodities.
– Buybacks for Florida commodities (federal, school districts and grocery chains).
– Risk Management Agency waivers and flexibility for producers.
– FDACS emergency rules and marketing efforts.
– Food supply chain worker safety protocols.
If you have a topic you want to cover, contact Adam Basford via email at email@example.com.